CBRE Office Notifications
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, CBRE has adopted alternate working arrangements for employees who work out of our company offices in most countries around the world. Employees should contact their manager with any questions regarding the status of their work location.
Page last updated on 11 August, 2022.
CBRE Employee Emergency Hotline
- Global: +1-214-863-4741
- U.S./Canada: 1-866-635-2512
The CBRE Employee Emergency Hotline is to be used exclusively by CBRE employees to:
- Receive medical or security assistance while on business travel
- Report an incident or office closure at a CBRE location
- Listen to current CBRE office status
AlertMedia Emergency Notification App
CBRE encourages all of its employees to download the AlertMedia Emergency Notification App to their mobile phone. This app allows CBRE employees to receive emergency alerts based on their current location while traveling or out of the office.
The AlertMedia Emergency Notification App is available for download on all iOS and Android devices. To access the app, please follow the steps below:
- Download AlertMedia for Android or for iPhone and launch the app
- Select "My company uses single-sign-on" (SSO)
- Type "CBRE" as the domain name
- Login to the app using your CBRE credentials
- Enable push notifications and set location services to 'Always'
For employees who have questions on the app or require support, please visit the Emergency Notification System page on the Employee Intranet (CBRE login required)