• Tourist arrivals to Thailand in 2017 broke the record at 35.4 million arrivals, growing at 8.6% Y-o-Y.
• In 2017, there were 16 new hotels that opened with total of 2,276 keys, increasing total supply to 44,732 keys.
• Full year occupancy rate performance of hotels in Bangkok improved by 1.4 percentage points Y-o-Y at 78.9%, the best performance we have seen since 2012.
• ADR of all hotel grades in Bangkok has been growing steadily at 1.8% Y-o-Y to THB 3,432 for 2017.
• No Bangkok hotels were sold in Q4 2017.