Valuation for Litigation Support
CBRE acts as a reliable advisor for your litigation and court cases. Our experienced team provides dedicated and independent professional advice for a wide spectrum of services, ranging from valuations in compulsory sale for redevelopment cases to valuations in relation to land resumption and compensation assessment.
When do you need this service?
- Matters and valuation for redevelopment (in relation to Cap. 545)
- Matrimonial dissolution
- Insurance claims on business and asset values
- Property disputes (incl. Litigation support; general and civil cases)
- Tax-related conflict
- Solvency analysis (retrospective)
- Stamp-duty assessment
- Business and contractual disputes:
▪ Enterprise valuations
▪ Shareholder conflicts
▪ Diminution of value claims
▪ Purchase price disputes
▪ Damage calculations
▪ Economic loss
▪ Unfair prejudice
Spectrum of services
What do we offer?
- Detailed preparation and evidence presentation in court cases (disputes over property valuations)
- Rebuttal on counter-party’s Reports
- Act as expert witness in hearings
- Administrative and strategic advice
Who do we usually work with?
- Parties who need expert evidence or litigation support to present for lawyers
- Majority and minority owners of compulsory sale case
- Lawyers and solicitors