The success of a real estate development project requires the ability to grasp prevailing and future local market conditions. CBRE consulting has a considerable experience in dealing with all classes of property. The team offers in-depth knowledge in legislation and processes on development projects to landowners, investors, financial institutions and developers across APAC.
By working closely with other business lines within CBRE, our team provides independent professional advice on valuations in relation to arbitration, land resumption, compulsory sales, litigation cases, and compensation claims that will collectively support clients’ objectives, requirements and aspiration.
The team also offers strategic advice and in-depth market studies on arbitration, rent review cases and land matters services to assist clients in making informed decision.
Land Matters Services
- Planning: advise on town planning matters such as planning application and rezoning.
- Administration: advise on land matters such as applications for land exchange, lease modification, waiver and other relevant land administrative matters
- Land lease: assessments of land premium for land exchange and lease modification, waiver fee and rental for short-term tenancies.
CBRE Consulting offers specialist advice in the following areas
- Corporate Occupational Consultancy
- Investment Market Research
- Development Feasibility Studies
- Retail Positioning & Analytics
- Labor Analytics
- M&A Due Diligence and Planning
- CRE Organizational Performance
- Benchmarking Analysis
Other Business Activities
Expert business valuation advice to help companies determine the value of their physical and intangible assets in Greater China and Asia.
Covering all sectors of the retail market, we provide holistic retail property solutions to owners, investors and retailers in local, regional and international markets.
Providing streamlined valuation services for global clients.