John Dunstan is Global CEO, GWS | Enterprise, based in Dallas. His key remit is to lead a global team of over 35,000 professionals that serve ~150 clients that include many of the world’s leading corporations. The GWS | Enterprise business delivers highly effective occupier work environments through end-to-end, integrated occupier services for large, leading organizations globally.
Since joining CBRE in 2012, John has excelled in a variety of GWS leadership roles, including Global Chief Operating Officer for GWS and CEO of the GWS APAC business. Earlier, John exercised full responsibility for the CBRE GWS Data Centre Solutions business – the global, market-leading provider of across-the-board lifecycle services to Data Centre owners, occupiers and investors. He directed a global portfolio of more than 30 countries across Americas, LatAm, EMEA and APAC.
John has an extensive skillset in relation to global leadership, sales and operational service delivery. With over 17 years of FM leadership, he has demonstrated a proven ability to recruit and retain high-performing teams – ensuring a consistent, industry-leading performance across all core business functions. John has a broad expertise in managing high-growth businesses, sales, operations and start-ups, proven by an impressive track record of cultivating critical relationships with stakeholders to drive business excellence.
- Global COO, Global Workplace Solutions
- Regional CEO, Asia Pacific, Global Workplace Solutions
- Global CEO, Data Centre Solutions, CBRE
- Managing Director, Norland Managed Services
- Alliance Director, Johnson Controls
- Business Strategy
- Data Centre Outsourcing Solutions
- Engineering and IT Operations
- Financial, Commercial and HR Management
- International Operational Management
- Negotiations & Deal Making
- Sales Leadership