Shana is a member of both the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
As a Chartered Surveyor with over 15 years’ experience, Shana has acted for many of Hong Kong’s leading ratepayers and has advised on rating assessments in excess of HK$50billion in rateable value and government rent. Her clients include many multi-national corporations that have properties cover all sorts of classes, including commercial buildings, retail arcades, theme parks, tunnels, telecommunication networks, car parks, cargo logistic terminals, petrol filling stations, etc.
Shana joined CBRE in 2012.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Registered Professional Surveyors (General Practice Division)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Master of Science in Real Estate, The University of Hong Kong
- Professional Diploma in Business Valuation
Major Assignments in Rating Appeals / General Revaluation
Various en-bloc commercial developments, large-scale development sites, strata-titled retail, office, residential and industrial premises, as well as agricultural land parcels and LEEs, HK
A Confidential Estate Duty Assignment
Racecourses and clubhouses, HK
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
Cargo Terminal, HK
Airfreight Terminal Co., Ltd.
Various office premises, HK
Sun Hung Kei Properties Limited
Various office, retail and residential premises, HK
The Bank of East Asia
Various retail arcades and car parks, HK
The Link Management Ltd.
Various telecommunications network, cable and ducting system, HK
One of the telecom houses
Various petrol filling stations, HK
Chevron Hong Kong Ltd.