Complex portfolios located in multiple geographies of varying maturity and market cycles need a tailored approach. Emily solutions the team, governance protocols and contract frameworks for both first and subsequent generation outsourced clients to achieve outcomes that mitigate risks and implement best practices and innovation time and time again.
Specifically, Emily is responsible for implementing the CBRE Account Management Excellence program for Transaction Managers which ensures consistent world class transaction management delivery from six geographical hubs in the APAC region.
Emily has been based in Hong Kong for six years and worked with a broad spectrum of industry sectors across the region. Having started her career in the residential sector in London, before joining CBRE, Emily was with Cushman & Wakefield 11 years with her last role being the Head of Transaction Management for APAC.
Emily is regarded as an industry leader in Hong Kong. She is the Vice Chair of the CoreNet Global Hong Kong Chapter and winner of Chapter of the Year 2017.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member of CoreNet Global network
- Regional Leader of the Year – Cushman & Wakefield 2014 & 2015
- CoreNet Global Luminary Award for Excellence in Speaking 2015
- RICS Hong Kong Young Leader of the Year nominee 2015
- CoreNet Global 36 Under 36 2014
- Master of Corporate Real Estate, CoreNet Global
- MA in Real Estate, University of the West of England, United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Economics & Politics, University of Exeter, United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered Bank
- WPP Group