Client: Exotica Condominium Apartment Owners Association
Location: Gurugram, Haryana (India)
Topline: Assisted RWA in the takeover of 25 acres from developer in 2014 and managing its operation ever since for the last 7 years
This iconic master-planned multi-storied complex developed by Parsvanth Developers over the land area of 25 acres is located at the Golf course road. The property comprises of 11 towers which includes 470 luxury units. When we started this assignment, the RWA was on the verge of taking over the property from developer and there were a lot of pendency from the developer in terms of infrastructure and final completion. Being an old residential property, the equipment and assets installed in the project were all conventional with least automation that imposed challenges of higher maintenance cost and lesser efficiency.
Solution & Outcome
The site team backed up by SMEs assisted in the transition, by highlighting all the pendency for developer’s end – verification with the takeover of all importance documentations, guidance, and assistance to RWA over the complete transition process etc. Over the course of 7 year many initiatives were taken for energy/cost saving and increased efficiency.
- All conventional lights were converted into LED and automation system including motion/light sensors and timers were installed. Energy saving of up to 15% in last 3 years
- Integrated software application setup ‘Youtility’ for asset management to ensure that all data is captured online and on real-time basis.
- Apartments’ RO wastewater utilized properly by dropping them in drains leading to RWH
- Automation of Energy distribution system
- Average Customer Satisfaction Survey Score of 90% over last 7 years