As the global leader in commercial real estate services, we have a wealth of experience and a deep understanding of the interactions between the environmental, social and financial imperatives of the built environment, and the associated risks and opportunities they present.
The CBRE Sustainability Asia team brings expertise in both the fundamentals of sustainability, as well as innovating to help our investor, developer and occupier clients become leaders in sustainable real estate. Our approach is to adopt an holistic, lifecycle perspective that creates practical but effective solutions to integrating sustainability into real estate portfolios, assets and processes. This builds value and assists in the realization of broader corporate sustainability goals and objectives, as well as ongoing performance enhancement.
- Portfolio and individual asset sustainability performance reviews and recommendations
- Stakeholder engagement and Sustainability Strategy and Policy advisory
- Green building gap analysis and certification consulting (including LEED, and national schemes such as BCA Green Mark)
- Energy audits (level I & II) using ASHRAE and other national standards
- Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) consulting
- Corporate responsibility report consulting and writing using the Global Reporting Index (GRI)
- Green transaction management consulting and green lease advisory
- Benchmarking including NABERS Energy & Water assessment