CBRE welcomes fresh and recent graduates interested in being part of the challenging and rewarding real estate industry. In turn, we offer a dynamic working environment and unparalleled career opportunities across Asia.
about the programme
Career progression with CBRE
Trainees in this accelerated management development programme would have unique opportunities to understand how CBRE operates regionally, to well develop professional skills in critical problem solving, project management and client relationship management, and be groomed to assume professional role within designated departments.
WHAT WE OFFER
Ongoing Training and Development
- Be exposed to different business disciplines through job rotations
- Take on specific project assignments and benefit from working and interacting with seasoned professionals at CBRE
- Develop critical problem solving, project management and client relationship management skills
• Receive intensive coaching and on-going feedback from appointed mentors, peers, managers and internal business partners
• Engage in self assessment during and after the training period
This process is designed to help graduates establish career aspirations and identify a career development plan within CBRE.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Final year students, fresh graduates or post-graduates, with less than two years work experience, majoring in Real Estate, Building Surveying, General Practice Surveying, Business Administration, Economic, Retail or other related disciplines
Individuals who are enthusiastic and passionate about real estate and have sound commercial awareness and strong analytical and interpersonal skills
how TO APPLY
Getting to know more about CBRE is essential!
If you are keen to build career with a leading real estate services industry and possess Graduate Trainee qualities that we are looking for, please email your detailed resume to email@example.com
Please note only applicants possess a Permanent HKID Card or a valid visa to remain and work in Hong Kong are considered for this position.
WHEN TO APPLY
Please send in your detailed resume during 19 October 2015 – 1 December 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview and assessment process.
Late applications will not be considered.